» Site Navigation

» Find Us On

Thread: Best Air Purifiers 2012

Default Best Air Purifiers 2012

Most of us I think, take the quality of the air in our homes for granted but for many of us a quality air purifier will greatly enhance our health andimprove our quality of life overall.

This is especially true if you suffer from any type of allergies or are sensitive to dust and pollen in the air.

You will want a unit with a highly efficient HEPA filter and check the product reviews for the size of room each will effectively treat.

I purchased the Blueair 503 since our unit is in the bedroom and it runs very quietly.

I have found that I wake up feeling more refreshed and actually sleep better with the unit running constantly.

More people than ever are interested in earth conservation. This page showcases a selection of eco friendly garden products. Included here are recycled planters, eco friendly containers and bio-degradeable plant pots. Here you will alos find some tips on making your own planters by recycling and how to make your own starter pots out of paper. Just the thing for the eco aware gardener.