» Site Navigation

» Find Us On

Thread: Cooking With The Sun: Harness Sun Energy to cook Delicious Meals in Homemade Solar Co

Default Cooking With The Sun: Harness Sun Energy to cook Delicious Meals in Homemade Solar Co

Solar Cookers are one of the best ways to save the Earth and help people at the same time that I know. They are revolutionary: they harness a free resource that is readily available. Solar cookers have been used in the snow as long as there is sun. No one is ever killed in a war that is fought over obtaining the fuel for a solar cookers, and you don't have to destroy forests just to cook your food if you have a solar cooker. Solar cookers are cheap. Solar cookers have many advantages both in the developed and Third World countries.

In the 8th grade I made a solar cooker for my science project. They are not just cheap, but easy to construct.
    Kimberly Winston
    www.Greenlivingsavings.com

As there are various types of conventional cooker there are various types of Solar cooker as well. Solar cooker works because sunlight carries lot of power. Solar cooker works best on bright, sunny days when the sun is high. Solar cooker still work even if the sky is partly cloudy.

Solar cookers mcuh be avalable in cheap prices to make them popular among masses.