» Site Navigation

» Find Us On

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What is your favorite green product?

Hey hii mine to fav is eco friendly bags ..i have a hug collection of eco friendly bags .............

My Eco friendly product is my bicycle. I love ride on my bicycle early in the morning, Fresh air, fresh morning, feeling so relax.

I have a bike too, but I prefer to jog in the morning. Our family have our own compost pit and we are excited to start our own garden.

im after something for my wife with an eco theme, i did a quick search and found some interesting article hope it helps you too

10 of the Best Eco Friendly Gifts

kevin

5. Default

hands down, my nalgene bottles. I have 2 that are always near me. 1 always travels with me too. In the last year it made it to south korea, tanzania (up kilimanjaro) and to india. The only thing i didnt like is i had to replace my old one cuz of the bpa..i really liked the dark blue color!
    Live as Green as You'd Like!
    http://www.imgoingeco.com

I think it is great to be green for the environment but it is also important to be Green for personal well being! There are so many products out there that have harsh chemicals and after spraying them they leave you with a headache.
    The Joy of Green Cleaning is a book that has great recipes for making your own products. With this you know what you are cleaning with and that there are no extra toxins being added.
    Making my own cleaning products has been the best way for me to keep myself and my family healthy and green!
    If I don's have time to make my own products though Mrs Meyers has to be one of my favorite brands.

Blog Entries

hi, How do you guys define "Green Products" ?

8. Default

As I understand it, by green products the topic starter means any items related to green technology and alternative energy. For example, my favorite green device is my solar backpack, which I can use to charge my gadgets when I’m hiking.

9. Default

Mine favourite is solar panels which are useful for me to generate electricity ans also help me to save my electricity bill. Also other solar equipments which are solar water heater, solar charger, etc. are also my favourite green products.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6