» Site Navigation

» Find Us On

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What is your favorite green product?

1. Default What is your favorite green product?

What is your favorite green product and why is it green?
    Brandon
    Eco Store | neerg.com (green spelled backwards)

Blog Entries

My favorite green product/toy right now is my TED-5000 whole house energy monitor. It's really helped me track down where I'm using the most electricity and helped me save electricity and money.
    Greener People for a Greener World TM

3. Default

whoa, Zach that's really cool. I just read about it and it looks like you can get em' for less than $200 new, and they have a google UI?
    Brandon
    Eco Store | neerg.com (green spelled backwards)

Blog Entries

Yup, they are pretty cool. I also built one of these: Tweet-a-Watt! A safe and simple wireless power monitor and hooked it up to my refrigerator. I ended up replacing the refrigerator after seeing how much juice it was using. The new refrigerator is using about 75% less electricity and will pay for itself in 2-3 years. Never would have know that without power monitoring.
    Greener People for a Greener World TM

My favourite green product has to be......my bicycle,old as she is, she is still reliable and gets me everywhere.

Check this eco-friendly water bottle that filters your water for you while your on the go! Filtered Water Bottle, Filtered Water Bottles

My favourite product has to be energy saving plug sockets. They make being eco easy, as they are on a remote control - meaning you can turn everything off without having to get up and reach behind every tv, oven and dark-cabley corner! We keep the remote in the bedroom so we can power down last thing at night. really takes the hassle out of making sure everything is off.

Wow never heard of those, they sound like a great gadget.
    Organic Baby Clothes - the best option for your baby

My favorite green product is CareMail's 100% Post Consumer Recycled Content Kraft Paper that I use to send out packages for my little shop. Also, instead of using plastic tape I use Kraft paper tape, so at least that can be recycled. Other green items would be vintage or secondhand fabrics to make clothes, and just using outdated clothing and giving it new life by upcycling it. This way new resources aren't used, and the old fabrics are spared going into the dump <-- unfortunately, dumping the fabrics happens in fashion all the time.

----------

My Shop

10. Default

Our favorite is an line of natural cleaning products called PURE AirMD.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast